Monday, January 16, 2012

Patrick - The Country Boy

I was very excited to take Patrick's senior pictures this past fall. It is rare to find a young man who is "all boy" but has a tender heart which is focused on Christ. His father has taught him the importance of being a man, but at the same time, remaining compassionate and considerate toward others.

The inner joy that exudes from Patrick is very contagious! When I am at church and I hear someone whistling down the hall, I know it is Patrick. He constantly has a song in his heart.

He may have a tender spot, but he is hardworking and motivated young man. He is constantly working outdoors, serving others, playing sports, riding four wheelers... anything outdoorsy, you name it!

I knew this would be a fun photo shoot. Please enjoy looking through the pictures!












0 comments:

Post a Comment