Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Tennessee Snow

I love the first snow of the year. There is something so fresh and clean about a falling snow. It reminds me of one of my favorite hymns:

"Lord Jesus I long to be perfectly whole.
I want thee forever to live in my soul.
Break down every idol, cast out every foe.
Now wash me and I shall be whiter than snow."

Being from Michigan I am used to having several inches of snowfall on the ground by the time January is here, but living in Tennessee now, I will have to take advantage of the few flurries we received. The snow may have melted before it even hit the ground, but hey... I got pictures!!! 

My dog Max had to join in on the fun. So, wearing my PJ's, wellies, winter jacket, and hat and with my camera in hand, we trekked out to the backyard for some spontaneous pictures. I have to say, Max would make a great model for a hunting magazine!






0 comments:

Post a Comment