Saturday, December 3, 2011

Family Full of Love

When Roy and Cheryl asked me to do their family pictures, I was very excited! This family is a wonderful example of how a family should interact with each other. Their love for each other is very evident, even with all the practical jokes they pull on each other :) It is a home full of joy and open to anyone who needs a "home away from home."



Ashley is a beautiful young woman, who is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. I had the pleasure of doing her senior pictures last year. She began to complain about her cheeks hurting from smiling too much, but I am unsure if it was from all of the pictures we took or all the laughing we did along the way!


 Austin is maturing into a respectable man, despite the fact he came to the photo session with bloody knuckles. When I asked him what it was from, he said he had skinned them on the carpet. I told him if he was going to have bloody knuckles, he needed to come up with a better story than that! At least he was honest!


 Katrina and Kaden are amazing children with sparkling eyes and spunky personalities. Rina loves fashion and picks out all her own clothes. She was so excited about he leopard print outfit! Kaden on the other hand is Mr Super Model. When asked to give me some "attitude," he gave me a look that can be found in any clothing magazine! Priceless!




I loved working with this family. Please enjoy the pictures!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment